[osgeo4w-dev] [GRASS-user] Grass osgeo4w 64bit not working

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Nov 20 10:34:18 PST 2014

Was experimental. It is just as stable as 32 bit now, just doesn't have
100% coverage of all the same packages (I think some web stuff is still
not 64bit). GRASS should be working. If it is not the place to report it
is the osgeo4w mailing list or the issue tracker
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w

Note, you can easily install both 32 and 64 bit on the same machine just
put them in different root folders.

Thanks,
Alex