[osgeo4w-dev] [Qgis-developer] QGIS Grass plugin 64 bit

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:41:29 PST 2015

Hi,

>> > The grass plugin will be made with the release version of GRASS 7 (just like on
>> > 32bit) - as soon as Martin Landa makes it available.
>
>> currently you can test 64bit edition by installing `grass-daily`
>> package. The first GRASS version uploaded as 32bit and 64bit package
>> will be 7.0.3 which should be released in the middle of January [1].
>
> Does that mean you're going to provide a 64bit grass 7.0.2 on the weekend or
> that you changed your mind about it?

I am not sure what you mean by changing my mind, anyway I was thinking
to provide 64bit package also for already released 7.0.2 version. It
would require to locally apply quite larger number of patches which
has been applied recently in relbr70. Moreover 64bit are still
experimental and need some testing. So I suggest to test grass-daily
builds from osgeo4w first of standalone installer of grass703svn [1]
and grass71svn [2]. I will publish both 32bit and 64bit stable
installer/packages for 7.0.3 when it will be released (middle of
January). Ma

[1] http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/x86_64/grass70/
[2] http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/x86_64/grass71/

--