[osgeo4w-dev] java maintainer

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 22:15:48 PST 2015

Dear all, but mainly java project maintainers,
sadly at the moment I am no longer able to maintain the java package
wit the proper response time.
Since right now there are issues with some library conflicts, it is
urgent to find someone that can take over and think about possible
solutions.

Right now, it seems that the only solution is to move java from
library to app space, but the issue can be discussed here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/441

Is anyone of the java based projects willing to take care of the java package?

If this doesn't happen, in order to not break other packages, I would
have to remove the java package completely, which I do not think is a
good idea.

Please let me know,
Cheers,
Andrea