[osgeo4w-dev] regex-devel

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 00:21:59 PST 2015

Hi,

>> I checked the package, and I didn't find there any DLL file. Why it's
>> missing in this package? Thanks a lot for clarification in advance,
>> Martin
>
> Because it's a static library.

yes, so it's seems to me that there is missing corresponding "regex"
package, right?

>From GRASS ML:

"""
If they're following the same naming conventions as Linux
distributions, there should be a corresponding "regex" package
containing the DLL.

Running software which uses the regex functions would only need the
"regex" package, while compiling it would need both the "regex" and
"regex-devel" packages.
"""

Thanks, Martin

--