[osgeo4w-dev] SQLITE FTS4 unicode61 tokenizer

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 02:03:49 PDT 2015

Dear all,

For a QGIS plugin (quickifinder [0]), I am using FTS in SQLite.
While trying to use unicode61 tokenizer, I get a python error:

OperationalError: unknown tokenizer: unicode61

 From sqlite.org documentation [1], unicode61 is available from version
3.7.13.

I tried with the installed Osgeo4w package, SQLite is at 3.7.17.

 From a quick googling, there is an option at compilation for this
tokenizer:
SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4_UNICODE61

Is is enabled in Osgeo4w?
If not, is there any reason?
If not, would there be a chance to enable it?

Thanks a lot and best wishes,
Denis

[0] https://github.com/3nids/quickfinder/
[1] https://www.sqlite.org/fts3.html#tokenizer