[osgeo4w-dev] Orfeo ToolBox 5.0.0 packages

Guillaume Pasero guillaume.pasero at c-s.fr
Fri Jun 19 01:48:11 PDT 2015

Hi all,

With the help and support from Julien Malik, I have pushed the packages
for OTB 5.0.0 in /osgeo/download/osgeo4w/.

Aside from the official OTB packages in the subdirectory 'orfeotoolbox',
there are additional dependencies that are now packaged outside OTB :
- itk 		: Insight ToolKit 4.7.2
- libkml 	: libKML 1.3.0
- libsvm	: libSVM 3.20
- muparser	: muParser 2.2.3
- muparserx	: muParserX 3.0.5
- tinyxml	: tinyXML 2.6.2

Actually, I can't write new directories in x86_64/release, so these
dependencies are in x86_64/release/orfeotoolbox. They may be moved later
to harmonize with x86/release.

Other updates :
- boost 1.56.0  added in x86/release
- opencv updated to 2.4.11 in x86 and x86_64

In the near future, I could also update OpenJPEG to 2.1.0, which has an
impact on GDAL.

Regards,
Guillaume

<www.c-s.fr> 	*Guillaume PASERO*
Ingénieur d'études et développement
*Business Unit E-SPACE & Geo Information*
<https://thor.si.c-s.fr/blogs/cs-blogs-business/>*- Département
APPLICATIONS*

*CS Systèmes d'Information*
Parc de la Grande Plaine - 5, Rue Brindejonc des Moulinais - BP 15872
31506 Toulouse Cedex 05 - FRANCE
+33 561 17 64 21 - guillaume.pasero at c-s.fr