[osgeo4w-dev] java maintainer

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:19:34 PDT 2015

Sent from mobile.
On 2 Oct 2015 20:14, "Jürgen E." <jef at norbit.de> wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> On Fri, 20. Feb 2015 at 07:15:48 +0100, andrea antonello wrote:
> > Dear all, but mainly java project maintainers, sadly at the moment I am
no
> > longer able to maintain the java package wit the proper response time.
>
> Did you remove udig & beegis?

Yes. Since no one of the udig community have ok to maintaining it and some
parts have moved forward and are no longer compatible, I decided to remove
them.

I didn't remove the java package only because I am not sure if some of the
other apps rely on it. I was going to ask as next step.

Andrea

> Jürgen
>
> --
> Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel.
+49-4931-918175-31
> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax.
+49-4931-918175-50
http://www.norbit.de
> QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on
FreeNode