[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w] #484: The ordinal 3872 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\OSGeo4W\bin\SSLEAY32.dll

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Thu Feb 18 13:52:12 PST 2016

#484: The ordinal 3872 could not be located in the dynamic link library
C:\OSGeo4W\bin\SSLEAY32.dll
-------------------------+----------------------------
Reporter:  julienPX      |       Owner:  osgeo4w-dev@…
    Type:  defect        |      Status:  new

Comment (by julienPX):

 Thank you for the reply

 What is OSGeo4w's Python ? I did not see any mention on this on
 djangoproject.

 The error is produced each time I start the web app (i.e. executing
 manage.py), even for a very basic app based on this example:
 https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.8/ref/contrib/gis/tutorial/

 And I get exactly the same error message when using PostgreSQL+PostGIS:

 DATABASES = {
     'default': {
         'ENGINE': 'django.contrib.gis.db.backends.postgis',
         'NAME': 'myapp',
         'USER': 'postgres',
         'PASSWORD': 'mypass',
         'HOST': 'localhost',
         'PORT': '',
     }
 }

 I would be much grateful for any help you can provide !

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/484#comment:2>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>