[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w] #484: The ordinal 3872 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\OSGeo4W\bin\SSLEAY32.dll

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Fri Feb 19 10:06:16 PST 2016

#484: The ordinal 3872 could not be located in the dynamic link library
C:\OSGeo4W\bin\SSLEAY32.dll
-------------------------+----------------------------
Reporter:  julienPX      |       Owner:  osgeo4w-dev@…
    Type:  defect        |      Status:  new

Comment (by julienPX):

 Hi there!
 I just installed Python through the OSGeo4w package manager, but it
 generated other problems with my web apps. I would prefer to stick to the
 standard release of Python.
 Do you see any way to get rid of this "ordinal 3872" issue ?
 Thanks a lot for your help

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/484#comment:4>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>