[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w] #466: Python stopped working when using python gdal_calc and band.ReadAsArray() on Windows

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 12 22:05:36 PDT 2016

#466: Python stopped working when using python gdal_calc and band.ReadAsArray()
on Windows
------------------------+----------------------------
Reporter:  miro         |       Owner:  osgeo4w-dev@…
    Type:  defect       |      Status:  new

Comment (by miro):

 GDAL 2.1.0, released 2016/04/25

 Python 2.7.5 (default, May 15 2013, 22:44:16) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)]
 on win 32

 Error still persist. It is becoming more and more annoying for me because
 my colleagues started to use my scripts and I have to explain that scripts
 are working fine and the error message is fine and they just have to close
 that window all the time unless they want to play with registry keys...

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/466#comment:3>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>