[osgeo4w-dev] Alternative osgeo4w infrastructure

André William wss.andre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:57:49 PDT 2017

Hi Hugo!

I'm a C++ dev that just started working on the QGIS project, and I gotta
say the OSGeo4W build system is something I had avoided so far because of
its complexity.
I'd be happy to help with testing and coding in this project, although I
might need some time (and some pointers) to get up and running.

André