[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w] #545: the algorithm OGRLayerClassifier (in QGIS 2.18) does not run properly anymore and must be updated/replaced.

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 23 03:09:02 PST 2017

#545: the algorithm OGRLayerClassifier (in QGIS 2.18) does not run properly
anymore and must be updated/replaced.
--------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
Reporter:  SIGLA    |      Owner:  osgeo4w-dev@…
    Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
 Version:           |   Keywords:  otb OGRLayerClassifier VectorClassifier
--------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 After installing the last version of QGIS (2.18.14) provided in OSGeo4W
 (windows 64 bits), the algorithm OGRLayerClassifier does not run properly
 : the model file cannot be loaded as input file. We can only save or
 overwrite the model file. I ask for updating this algorithm so that we can
 properly load the model file and save the output file as shape or sqlite
 format. Another solution would be to replace this outdated algorithm by
 the newer provided from OTB 6.0. The new algorithm VectorClassifier works
 fine in the standalone app and should be added to XML descriptors of QGIS.

 For this purpose, OSGeo4W must be updated like OSGeo Live for linux
 systems which provide OTB 6.0 now.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/545>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>