[osgeo4w-dev] GDAL CSharp

Lumsden, Brandon blumsden at usgs.gov
Mon Jul 29 14:44:36 PDT 2019

First time trying to use the GDAL CSharp functionality but is there
something missing from the installer when installing the gdal-csharp
bindings? When installing the 2.4.1-1 (or any of the versions listed) the
folder ...\apps\gdal\csharp is empty, as well as any of the versions from
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/x86_64/release/gdal/gdal-csharp/ that
I've tested. When I install the gdal-dev-csharp lib there are files in the
\apps\gdal-dev\csharp folder but I haven't been able to run anything,
getting a osgeo.gdal.gdal pinvoke error.

It's highly likely I have something set up incorrectly but I've read
through many different posts for using the csharp bindings and haven't been
able to find a solution.