[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w] #602: pdal filters merge does not work on .las files without projection in pdal 1.8.0

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Wed Jun 5 04:35:27 PDT 2019

#602: pdal filters merge does not work on .las files without projection in pdal
1.8.0
-------------------+---------------------------
Reporter:  jarren  |      Owner:  osgeo4w-dev@…
    Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
 Version:          |   Keywords:  pdal
-------------------+---------------------------
 I have a number of point clouds in las format that I want to merge in one
 laz file. To do this I use a pdal pipeline with the filters.merge option.
 However on a pc with pdal 1.7.2 this works fine but on a pc with pdal
 1.8.0 it does not.

 The point clouds have no CRS attached, I think this is the issue because
 when I create a new point cloud that does have a CRS filters.merge does
 work.

 pdal command:

 {{{
 #!div style="font-size: 100%"