[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w-setup-x86_64][Question] CLI is skipping the parameters?

João Gaspar joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 07:04:22 PST 2020

So let me do an update.

I remove the fresh installation and package and the script run as expected
with the following behaviours:

Show me a dialogue only with downloading the packages and close after
download but the following packages aren't downloaded:
"gdal-oracle"
"gdal-mrsid"
"gdal-ecw"
"gdal-mss"
"gdal-filegdb"
"grass"
"saga-ltr"

But if I open using setup GUI with the same mirror I can see the packages
and I can download. For gdal "extensions" I probably point for some kind of
issue with the flag --auto-accept but involve grass and saga-ltr...

I will wait for some feedback.

Regards,
João

João Gaspar <joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com> escreveu no dia sexta, 28/02/2020