[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w] #639: qgis_process-qgis-dev doesn't set PATH properly (gdal302.dll and proj_7_2.dll not found errors)

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 13 13:26:47 PDT 2020

#639: qgis_process-qgis-dev doesn't set PATH properly (gdal302.dll and
proj_7_2.dll not found errors)
------------------------+---------------------------
Reporter:  andreaerdna  |      Owner:  osgeo4w-dev@…
    Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Version:               |   Keywords:
------------------------+---------------------------
 qgis-dev (3.15.0-2) and all the automatically selected dependencies
 installed via OSGeo4W network installer on Windows 10 64 bit.

 In the OSGeo4W Shell, executing:

 {{{
 qgis_process-qgis-dev
 }}}

 the following error windows appear:

 ''qgis_process.exe -System Error
 The code execution cannot proceed because gdal302.dll was not found.
 Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I did reinstall My Office
 which didn't fix the problem.''

 ''qgis_process.exe -System Error
 The code execution cannot proceed because proj_7_2.dll was not found.
 Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I did reinstall My Office
 which didn't fix the problem''.

 In fact, qgis_process-qgis-dev batch file doesn't add apps\gdal-dev\bin
 and apps\proj-dev\bin to the PATH.

 To solve the issue, it seems sufficient to add:

 {{{
 call gdal-dev-py3-env.bat
 }}}

 in qgis_process-qgis-de, after the calls to the other batch files that set
 the environmental variables.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/639>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>