[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w] #700: GRASS not working with the latest qgis, qgis-ltr, grass, qgis-ltr-grass-plugin, qgis-grass-plugin packages

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 11 03:26:37 PST 2021

#700: GRASS not working with the latest qgis, qgis-ltr, grass, qgis-ltr-grass-
plugin, qgis-grass-plugin packages
------------------------+----------------------------
Reporter:  andreaerdna  |       Owner:  osgeo4w-dev@…
    Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
Changes (by andreaerdna):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I reinstalled the qgis 3.22.0-4, qgis-common 3.22.0-4, qgis-ltr 3.16.13-1,
 qgis-ltr-common 3.16.13-1 packages and this issue no longer occurs.

 I think the issue was due to the fact that I installed the grass, qgis-
 grass-plugin and qgis-ltr-grass-plugin packages after the qgis and qgis-
 ltr packages. I will check.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/700#comment:2>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>