[OSGeoJapan-discuss] U.S. Trade Embargo and OSGeo

"Toru Mori (森亮)" moritoru @ orkney.co.jp
2010年 2月 5日 (金) 05:24:20 EST

Hi Jeff,

Since our local chapter is not regal entity and not registered affiliate of OSGeo Foundation, I think Japan chapter is "independent" entity and should not be restricted by the U.S. low.

Anyway, we will be careful of it and see what happens.

Mori