[OSGeoJapan-discuss] Install manageR in Mac

BABA, Yoshihiko baba @ ud.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
2010年 11月 10日 (水) 05:00:48 EST

Hi Firman

When building a package that depends on many orher packages, it doesn't go easily. Try installing packages separately: e.g.
$ fink install gdal
anf,if successfully installed, install other packages, e.g. r-base, qgis-mac, and then qgis-plugin-manager.

Also, your question is not about GIS but about Fink, which means no one but me can answer here. It is better to ask such questions at Fink's mailing list or IRC channnel #fink on irc.freenode.net. And do not forget to add the real error message, as the message you included doesn't help much.

Hope you get them installed very soon.

--
BABA Yoshihiko