From: Aaron Racicot <aaronr @ z-pulley.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: WMS
To: Hiroo Imaki <hiroo @ angeli.org>
Cc: aaronr @ z-pulley.com

You bet... I will try to send you a note when I hear that new stuff is
posted and hosted by Telascience, but just checking back to that map is
fine as well.

You can right click layers in the layer tree to get WMS service
end-points for layers as well.  The only thing I would say is that this
is all very dynamic, so some of those end points might come and go, or
even change location over time as they migrate things around.

--
Aaron Racicot
Z-Pulley Inc.

--