[OSGeoJapan-discuss] FOSS4G Advent Calendar 2012始まっています

Jeff McKenna jmckenna @ gatewaygeomatics.com
2012年 12月 5日 (水) 06:16:45 PST

Hi Kosuke-san,

I think the FOSS4G Advent Calendar is great!

However I do not have a blog, I am very sorry.  But I will share this
calendar with the global community :)

Your friend,

-jeff