[OSGeoJapan-discuss] Congratulations to Venka!

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan @ media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
2012年 10月 29日 (月) 01:01:18 PDT

Dear All,

Many thanks for all the messages that I received from many
OSGeo.JP members. I am sorry for not being able to respond
to each one individually.

As I said before, I think that the Sol Katz award is more of a recognition
of OSGeo/FOSS4G activities in Asia. OSGeo.JP being the oldest and
most active Local Chapter, the dedicated efforts made by our members
to use, improve and develop OSGeo/FOSS4G solution makes it easy for
me to do what little I could for spreading the OSGeo/FOSS4G.

I see that we have a great program for FOSS4G-Tokyo/Osaka
lined up for next week. I look forward to seeing you all in person.

Once again, thank you all for strong support over the years and
look forward for your continued cooperation in future.

Best

Venka