[OSGeoJapan-discuss] Integration of Japanese GIS formats into mainline GDAL ?

Hiroo Imaki hiroo @ angeli.org
2015年 4月 30日 (木) 11:26:56 PDT

Hi Even,

I am not the developer but he and I working at a same company. If he can
agree on the license and release his efforts, that would be wonderful for
all Japanese data uses.

He hesitates writing his message in English. So, I can be a translator
between you guys. I hope no lost in translation!

I will get back to you once I hear from him.

Hiroo