[OSGeoJapan-discuss] Videos of the gvSIG Summer webinars are now available

hayashi @ apptec.co.jp hayashi @ apptec.co.jp
2016年 8月 23日 (火) 02:20:54 PDT

Hi Mario,

Thank you very much for your information about the gvSIG products learning programs.
This time , I missed to join those programs , so I will watch two videos later.
If you have next free webinars,  forward to this mailing list again.

Best reards,
Hayashi

On 2016/08/11 18:50, Mario Carrera wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> if you weren’t able to follow the “Getting started with gvSIG” and “Vector editing, 3D view and other tools in gvSIG” webinars, and you are interested in them, you can watch the videos now at the gvSIG Youtube channel.
>
> The first webinar was oriented to see the main functionalities of gvSIG: how to configure settings, create a view and add layers, apply symbology and labelling, reproject layers, manage tables, and create a thematic map.
>
> The second one was about how to edit vector layers and use geoprocessing tools, how to export the elements of a vector file in gvSIG to KML format and load it in Google Earth and how the 3D extension works.
>
> All the information is in these two posts:
> - https://blog.gvsig.org/2016/08/03/the-video-of-the-getting-started-with-gvsig-webinar-is-now-available/
> - https://blog.gvsig.org/2016/08/10/video-of-the-vector-editing-3d-view-and-other-tools-in-gvsig-webinar-available/
>
> We hope that you enjoy them.
>
> Best regards,