[Live-demo] grass data outside the home directory

Stefan Hansen stefan.hansen at lisasoft.com
Thu Dec 18 20:30:28 PST 2008

Thanks Hamish (and Volker),

I tried your UID solution and so far it's working, since the UID seems
to be always 999.

It's not the most beautiful solution, but it works. :-)

cheers,
stefan

--
Stefan Hansen
Software Engineer

Ph: +61 3 8680 3200 Fax: +61 3 8680 3299 Mob: +61
Level 9, 601 Bourke St, Melbourne Vic 3000

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com