[Live-demo] Re: Live DVD status & proposal for a new list

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Oct 16 02:15:35 PDT 2008

Hi guys, this is a dream for me to see this list active.
hope there will be good support for the DVD.
at the moment I'm pretty busy in other projects but the liveCD/DVD has
always been in my mind at Ominiverdi.org
hope to find soon some resources to support this project

ciao
lorenzo (aka: ominoverde)