[Live-demo] Mount a vmdk

Ricardo Pinho rpinho_eng at yahoo.com.br
Wed Aug 26 07:00:52 PDT 2009

Guys, forget about VirtualBox...
It is infected with Oracle disease... it will die soon... eheheh ;-)

You should be able to do it with VMWare Virtual Disk Manager (vmware-vdiskmanager)
http://www.vmware.com/pdf/VirtualDiskManager.pdf

I use it mainly on Windows but it works also on Linux... (included on VMWare Server...)

Cheers,
Ricardo