[Live-demo] questions

Stefan Hansen stefan.hansen at lisasoft.com
Thu Aug 27 01:21:36 PDT 2009

Hi!

I just have some quick questions:

In which folder should we store documentation?

Ricardo: You installed gvSIG into /home/user. Can I move it somewhere
else or do you have a special reason to keep it there?

Some install-scripts (udig and grass so far) install sample data. For
last years DVD we had some additional data sets. Most of them were
loaded into Postgres. Do we want to do that again this year?

cheers,
stefan

--
Stefan Hansen
Software Engineer

Ph: +61 3 8680 3200 Fax: +61 3 8680 3299 Mob: +61
Level 9, 601 Bourke St, Melbourne Vic 3000

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.