[Live-demo] Next Version - New Name ?!

Ricardo Pinho rpinho_eng at yahoo.com.br
Sun Dec 20 05:30:51 PST 2009

Hi Cameron,

I understand that no one was taking credit for GISVM.
Like I said, "to avoid wrong interpretations"!

But if the GISVM name continues to be used on this project it could be difficult in the future to distinguish things...

> By the same logic, I'm guessing you would prefer us to move the wiki http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GISVM_Build to http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Arramagong_Build
> and update the build docs to reference Arramagong instead of GISVM?

Yes, I really appreciate that you could remove GISVM name from the next build.
But of course I would appreciate if you could maintain references to GISVM, just like Judite suggested, at the: about, credits, etc.

I really think this is the best way to clear things out, and leave space for Live-Demo project and GISVM to continue further!

Thank you for your understanding!
Cheers,
Ricardo Pinho