[Live-demo] Introduction

Gaby Van Wyk gvanwyk at openspatial.com.au
Thu May 14 20:33:06 PDT 2009

Hi All

After a chat with Cameron Shorter  I have decided to join this list to offer assistance where I can; this is just an introduction. Professionally I work in the GIS industry, using primarily proprietary tools. I have been involved around some open source projects for a while now, but more importantly, I am an avid supporter of the principles of the open source community.

Kind Regards,
Gaby Van Wyk
DISCLAIMER : This e-mail must not be copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee(s) named above. Open Spatial Tech. does not endorse or accept responsibility for any personal views expressed in this e-mail.