[Live-demo] Re: Live GIS on Click2Try

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Oct 1 13:21:36 PDT 2009

Thanks Tom, that is great news.
When would be your expected launch date? I'd like to have a press
release ready to send as soon as you have Live GIS image ready to view.

I'm guessing that it will probably a day or two to try out and fix any
glitches, then a few days on QA. Earliest would be a week from now, and
probably two weeks would be better?

The earlier we can get a press release out, the more people we are
likely to attract to the conference. I'd love to put a release out on
Monday 12 October, but Friday 15 October might be more realistic. What
are your thoughts?