[Live-demo] Installation issues of GISVM on xubuntu 8.04

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Oct 6 12:34:26 PDT 2009

Aneel,
What is the reason for using Xubuntu 8.04 instead of Xubuntu 9.04 or
Ubuntu 9.04?

While there is a good chance you will get it working on 8.04, you will
likely run into a few errors as we have not tested with this release.

Also, is it possible to upgrade to a later version of Xubuntu before you
start the build process.