FW: [Live-demo] Does your application work on the click2try GISVM?

Tom Callaghan tom.callaghan at click2try.com
Tue Oct 13 16:29:07 PDT 2009

Hi Aneel and Arun,

Dane is requesting that we perform an apt-get upgrade.  Since you are
assembling all of this for production, I wanted to pass the request on to
you.  Apparently, our /etc/ap/sources.list file did not have an line for
jaunty-updates.  I was thinking that that would be best done in the base
image, but do not know what the impact will be on the app layer.  I leave
this one in your hands.  Let me know if we have any issues.  I will stay
online tonight as long as I can.

Tom