[Live-demo] Does your application work on the click2try GISVM?

arun.s at tecnics.com arun.s at tecnics.com
Wed Oct 14 20:20:07 PDT 2009

Hello Dane,

I just summarize what we understand after viewing mails from you and Alex.

On VM , below steps should to be done by us to fix this issue

Step1: apt-get update

Step2: apt-get upgrade

Step3: Verify proper python version.
               python2.6
               python-mapnik (Any specific version ?)

Step4: apt-get install mapnik
                or rerun
           sudo ./install_mapnik.sh?

step5: Any specific step to verify things are fine ?

I hope above steps should fix this issue.

If above steps is not complete then please let me know the missing steps.

Waiting for your confirmation.

Thanks
Arun Sharma
Click2try