[Live-demo] Does your application work on the click2try GISVM?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:23:15 PDT 2009

I have passed your email on to the udig-devel list.
What do you mean by "next onwards"?

It does sound like you are running into permission problems. The
command line parameters for uDig are documented here.
- http://help.eclipse.org/help32/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/misc/runtime-options.html

My guess is that it wants to write into a directory which it cannot?

I believe that this discussion has occurred too late before the
conference for me to help you; you will need to distribute without
uDig working. Either remove it or place a note in the read me.

Jody