[Live-demo] Re: Followup on Click2Try

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Oct 23 12:47:01 PDT 2009

Live Demo team,
See below for a link to the click2try application which you can put on
your websites.

Tom,
I heard a lot of positive comments about the liveDVD disk, which was
handed out in everyone's bag, and used during some of the tutorial
sessions. I also heard a couple of comments from people who had tried
click2try, which were both positive and surprised that you could
actually do this. However, I wasn't expecting the conference attendees
to try click2try before the conference. I was expecting it to be used by
all the people who wanted to come to the conference, but could not make it.
I'd be very interested to see metrics on who has been viewing our image
on click2try and where they are coming from. Something like
GoogleAnalytics. Is that information available?

Yes, lets keep the conversation going. I am very keen to continue with
both the LiveDVD and Click2Try and discussing how to do that, but it
will be 3 or 4 weeks before I clear a backlog of work and get back into it.