[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Re: The Easy steps to get your project on the FOSS4G Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Sep 1 21:39:52 PDT 2009

Thanks Hamish for sending this email to a number of lists, (including
the osgeo discuss list),

It is great to see so many people getting involved.

I encourage others who have stepped up to write a script for your
application to also send an email to the discuss list saying something
like "Yes, we/I'm working on adding a script for the LiveDVD too. ...
<some details about what you are doing, or why you think it is a good
idea or ...>"

The success of this LiveDVD project is based upon lots of people all
contributing a little bit, and hearing about others involvement will
encourage individuals to get involved.