[Live-demo] Re: Dropbox on GISVM for script sharing

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Sep 2 00:53:53 PDT 2009

My hope is that we can use dropbox, (or rsync+server or similar), to
syncronise all directories where applications are installed.

Ie:
/usr
/etc
/home
etc.

It is of little value to use dropbox for the install_<project>.sh
scripts, which as hamish points out is much better handled by
subversion, as we are doing already.