[Live-demo] Please fill project details into the wiki.

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:50:02 PDT 2009

I've created a wiki to collect details about all the packages at:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Packages

This is so we can have one place to know what is one the DVD, where
everything is installed, what passwords are required, how much RAM is
being used (so we can budget for it) etc.

Please update details for your favourite application(s) and fill in as
much as you can:
* Application : Name of application, and link to external home page
* Local URL:port : How to access the application on the LiveDVD
* FOSS4G2009 version : Version of the software installed on the LiveDVD
* Contact : The person to contact to fix up the install script if required
* Install script : Link to the svn install script location
* Example packaged? : Yes/No. We might change this to link to an example
* Documentation packaged? : Yes/No. We might change this to a link to
the documentation
* RAM usage: How much RAM is used when running the application and
nothing else
* Disk size : How much disk space is required to install it, and any
extra applications that need to be installed specifically for this
application
* username: If a username/password is required
* password: If a username/password is required
* Comment:

Geospatial Systems Architect