[Live-demo] script to install R, Rpy2 and python depemdencies (needed by qgis plug-in)

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 8 07:22:53 PDT 2009

Hi,

I tried to finde what python packages are needed by the qgis plug-in
and what is needed to install some R packages.

The R-packages list come from the book :

" http://www.amazon.com/Applied-Spatial-Data-Analysis-Use/dp/0387781706/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_1
"

i've not included the qgis plug-in, the user can easy do itself
(select what he needs)

but maybe we can add the .qgis directory in the /home/user/ to have
already installed some plug-in, tell me what you think about.

(minor issue :  ubuntu has a python dependencies problem, it is not
able to install the pyQwt libraries,
so is not possible to have raster-profile and scattergram plug-in)