[Live-demo] deegree on alpha4

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Mon Sep 14 13:52:33 PDT 2009

Judit,
Feel free to change the main.sh script to set the JAVA_HOME variable.
This will set the JAVA_HOME for all the install scripts, but don't think
it will be set outside of the scripts. I'm not sure of an automated way
to set the JAVA_HOME outside of a script life.

Alternatively, please raise a ticket to track the issue.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Issue_Tracker