[Live-demo] The Arramagong Live DVD / GISVM alpha 5 ready for download

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Sep 15 00:39:27 PDT 2009

>> maptiler        0
>> geoserver       -854572
>>

> Err.... uh? Negative size?
> Plus it's already listed above, why is
> it in the list twice?
>
> Cheers
> Andrea

Andrea,
I ran your updated geoserver script after I had removed the /tmp directory.
So the first geoserver size represents the install of geoserver with the
old script. The second geoserver install represents the install of
geoserver from your script.

I'm afraid in your case, there is probably not much to derive from this
set of data. Will need to check the logs from the next release.