[Live-demo] Live DVD next release build starts in 12 hours - where are the docs?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Sep 16 15:30:14 PDT 2009

In 12 hours 8:30pm Thursday 17 Sept, I'll be starting the build process
for the Live DVD's release candidate which we will be announcing widely
and asking potential delegates to test.

I'm concerned that at the moment, we only have docs for half the
projects in:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/descriptions
(These docs are what users will see for the first time and will explain
how to run the project)

If anyone has some spare time to work on the Live DVD in the next 12
hours could you please write docs for each of the projects, as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GISVM_Build#Writing_docs

Geospatial Systems Architect