[Live-demo] The Arramagong Live DVD / GISVM alpha 5 ready for download

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 23:18:52 PDT 2009

Stefan wrote:
> I also ran into problems into problems with some of gpsdrive
> packages, when I was trying to build an iso-image from the vm.
> apt-get didn't want to install new packages, so I had to
> remove gps-drive.
>
> Could someone look into this issue?

Yes, I'm on it, but currently I'm flying blind.
(with luck pigeonnet will deliver me a VM in the AM)

In the mean time, it would be a huge help if you could send me
what those error messages and unmet dependencies messages
were. I'm about to take a chainsaw to the Recommends package
requirements.

sorry for the inconvenience,
Hamish