[Live-demo] Re: ISO go/no go

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 03:18:54 PDT 2009

Trying on a more normal computer (thinkpad is the definition of
normal) and having a lot more success.

Font problem is gone form the login screen; and from QGIS.

Discovered if that I turn networking off (right click on the network
icon and uncheck "Enable Networking") then all the web based
applications work fine (and do not suffer from firefox going offline).

Starting with the one app that looked to not work even with the
firefox offline problem...

Deegree:
- Running start deegree resulting in "Firefox is already running, but
is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close your
existing Firefox process, or restart your system."

Going to shut down this gmail window and try again.

Jody