[Live-demo] Re: ISO go/no go

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Sep 29 04:36:45 PDT 2009

Jody,
It sounds like we have some major issues to resolve on the apple mac. It
would be great if we can resolve them in the next 24 hours, but I can't
see that happening. So I suggest that we include "tested on Pentium
based systems" on the liveDVD cover page.

All,
Are we able to resolve any of the other issues in the next 24 hours, and
Alex, are you in a position to cut a 2.0.2 build again?

Where possible, can we please track these issues in the issue tracker:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Issue_Tracker