[Live-demo] Re: ISO go/no go

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:08:54 PDT 2009

> You know on a mac a right click is possible, it's either shift or
> ctrl+
> mouse click. I want to say one of the F buttons also does a right
> click.

Hi Alex - I did try all of those; and got slightly different failure
states depening on if it was a C or Java app I was working with. I can
try again in a bit but was unable to sort things out.  I am on one of
these new fangled buttonless trackpads so it was especially vexing to
try and double click without moving the pointer rendering Kosmos
almost useless since double click was the only way to navigate in
directories in their file chooser.

Jody