[Live-demo] Legal correction to docs

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Sep 30 04:07:40 PDT 2009

Alex,
Sorry to have to ask you again.

Could you please create a 2.0.3 release.
All that is required is for the doc/index_pre.html to be updated, which
in turn will update the documentation (both in the root directory, and
on the disk).

You will probably find it easier to just update the index.html files in
both locations by hand.

http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset?old_path=livedvd%2Fgisvm%2Ftrunk%2Fdoc%2Findex_pre.html&old=2448&new_path=livedvd%2Fgisvm%2Ftrunk%2Fdoc%2Findex_pre.html&new=2447

Could you please ping me or jody when you are free and we will download
again.