[Live-demo] Re: New comment on OSGeo Live DVD and Virtual Machine released: Marble

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 03:34:22 PDT 2010

Hi rahn,
Great to hear that you have been packaging Marble.
I'm keen to see if you would be interested in collaborating in packaging.
We quite a comprehensive build process set up here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Build
I suspect that you would be able to re-create your Marble ISO, with a
few hours tweaking scripts, and then a day or two running the build scripts.

Also, we don't know anyone with expertise in Marble that is able to help
us package and test Marble works with each of our releases. I wonder
whether you would be able to help with that? Here are our list of
project contacts:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB

rahn wrote:
> rahn <http://www.blogger.com/profile/10064409683560799233> has left a
> new comment on your post "OSGeo Live DVD and Virtual Machine released
> <http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2010/03/osgeo-live-dvd-and-virtual-machine.html>":
>

> Cool. This one nicely complements our Marble in a Box Live DVD
> <http://www.cornelius-schumacher.de/marbleinabox.html> which comes
> with the latest Marble version and some additional data.
> I'll add your OSGeo Live DVD to Marble's Website. Thanks for including
> Marble!
>
> Publish
> <http://www.blogger.com/comment-moderate-confirm.g?blogID=24623504&postID=1062874228758027102&publish=true>
> this comment.