[Live-demo] Australian Government support of quality documentation on the OSGeo-Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Aug 3 21:55:45 PDT 2010

I hinted at this in earlier emails a while back, but I have just been
given confirmation that I can go public with this news.

The Australian Government's Office of Spatial Data Management support
OSGeo Live's goals of providing quality documentation of GeoSpatial Open
Source projects, and have paid for some of LISAsoft's time to achieve
this. At LISAsoft, this has enabled us to spend some of our work time on
building the documentation templates and review Overview documentation
created.

I'm very encouraged by such support, and hope to see similar support
applied by similar agencies to future releases. In particular, we have
great potential to develop consistent, quality training material in a
similar manner.